Bug? Freezing on presets

Preston Singer

Hey guys, I'm a new owner of the XL, and when I cycle through presets with the value knob or the NAV buttons, it gets stuck on presets quite often and I'll have to shut the unit off, then power it back on. And a lot of the time, I'll go to change the preset and it'll freeze immediately. When I cycle through presets in axe edit it works fine. I was told to clear the SRAM and erase the preset amps and cabs and re-install the presets. But after doing this 3 times, no luck. What should I do next?

Hi, same problem for me. but i'm stuck in one preset, Axe Edit or Knob, i can't change it. I had to reload the original banks to resolve the issue, but it happens again when i want to save a new preset ...

I recently upgraded to Q10.01 and I have the same issue. Occassional freezing when switching presets. I have noticed it primarily when using the knob on the front panel.

I noticed the issue resolved itself when I reinstalled the firmware. I noticed that rolling back versions helped resolve it. Eventually oddly enough it took care of itself.

I had the same prob. Was a corrupted preset. Did a reboot holding recall button on startup and deleted the preset causing me grief.

Back
Top Bottom