[Choptones] Preset Packs, Amp Packs & IR (for Axe-Fx II and AX8)

FRIED BE50D Amp Pack for Fractal Audio Axe-Fx II/AX8
✅ Based on a Friedman BE50 Deluxe

Download links in video description

‼️⚫️BLACK FRIDAY ALERT⚫‼️
The event of the year is finally here!
Get the best guitar tones you can find from Choptones, with an unbelievable 40% discount.
Just go on Choptones Shop, fill your cart and use CHPBF18 coupon during checkout for enjoy your savings.
More than 900 (⚠️) products available for, Kemper Amps, Fractal Audio, Line 6, HeadRush, Cabinet IR, MOOER, Positive Grid, and many more.
✅ You can't miss it this promo!
Expires November 26th!

Oh man, im gonna be broke after this week! Thank you for participating, and with such a huge discount! Can’t wait to load up on more amazing Choptones ;)
‼️⚫️BLACK FRIDAY ALERT⚫‼️
The event of the year is finally here!
Get the best guitar tones you can find from Choptones, with an unbelievable 40% discount.
Just go on Choptones Shop, fill your cart and use CHPBF18 coupon during checkout for enjoy your savings.
More than 900 (⚠️) products available for, Kemper Amps, Fractal Audio, Line 6, HeadRush, Cabinet IR, MOOER, Positive Grid, and many more.
✅ You can't miss it this promo!
Expires November 26th!

FRIED vol1 Patches Pack for Fractal Audio Axe-Fx II/AX8 Series
✅ Includes High Quality Choptones IRs
Warning! Goodness inside!! G66

Download links in video description

Are you guys planning on converting any of your packs to the 3? I’ve been trying to convert the TC50 pack but the cabs don’t show up so I have to add my own. It works but I don’t think it was the original sound you were going for. Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom