AFIII Dance/Pop with Axe-Fx III AC20

Axe-Master
Here's a pop project I was fortunate enough to co-write/produce recently; Axe-Fx III AC20 at stock settings with a stock @yorkaudio cab and DMM delay for all the guitars! The III made it super easy to pull sounds on the fly that immediately suited the vibe of the song. Certainly a change of pace from what I usually post here :p

She is a Real Housewife, if my info is correct...that concept has grown like a virus throughout the world.....

Though not the style of music I would generally listen to, it is really awesome hearing the Axe III sounding just at home here as with anything else! Awesome job Leon!

Though not the style of music I would generally listen to, it is really awesome hearing the Axe III sounding just at home here as with anything else! Awesome job Leon!

Tracking guitars for project like this is all about getting things done quickly, and the AC20 is a great platform to run drives and effects into to get different layers happening. Had a lot of fun with it!

Preset is attached btw ;)

Attachments

• LT AC20 Studio.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 51
I’ve historically always used real AC30’s and AC15’s. The past few years the Axe FX AC20 has been my go to amp. I agree I like how you could add almost anything to it and it still shines.

Nice job.

Wall of guitars exploding at the chorus but still not messing everything around. Guitars sounding natural even though the processing and efx. Very nice ambience too. Congrats!

Were you involved in mixing as well?

Back
Top Bottom