MFC Labels

My very sincere apologies for the delay folks. I know there are many people waiting for me to restock and get back at it, but there are 2 reasons for this seemingly un-ending delay. First, my day job has been incredibly full-on for some time (since April), requiring more hours than ever before. The details aren’t important or relevant, but those that know about my other job, or follow me on LinkedIn, will know what the story is.

Second, just before a planned reopen a few weeks back, I had a hardware failure on the main cutter. It’s been repaired and back for 10 days but, once again, the day job taken over. Things will be calmer on that front after next week and the store will reopen around then.

I won’t give a date, as I can’t firmly commit to one right now, but it will be ASAP.

Sukh

Last edited:
My very sincere apologies for the delay folks. I know there are many people wailing for me to restock et back at it, but there are 2 reasons for this seemingly un-ending delay. First, my day job has been incredibly full-on for some time (since April), requiring more hours than ever before. The details aren’t important or relevant, but those that know about my other job, or follow me on LinkedIn, will know what the story is.

Second, just before a planned reopen a few weeks back, I had a hardware failure on the main cutter. It’s been repaired and back for 10 days but, once again, the day job taken over. Things will be calmer on that front after next week and the store will reopen around then.

I won’t give a date, as I can’t firmly commit to one right now, but it will be ASAP.

Sukh

You mean you can't make a living off of music and music related accessories on its own? Haha

I know the feeling though with getting bogged down with the main job. Hope it eases up for you soon as I really want to order some of your labels.

Good news folks.. the last of the ‘crazy craziness’ with the day job is now over (for now) and, having literally just gotten home past midnight after a 7 hour drive, I have a little breathing space to get the show on the road again. Updates over the next few days, I promise.

One bit of fun though - through a bizarre scheduling miracle / aligning of the planets, I got to meet up with fellow forum member and all round nice guy @Sleestak on this trip. Top banana that man!!

One bit of fun though - through a bizarre scheduling miracle / aligning of the planets, I got to meet up with fellow forum member and all round nice guy @Sleestak on this trip. Top banana that man!!
Thanks so much, and likewise! It was a genuine pleasure to meet up for dinner, pints, and great conversation. Forum members: Sukh is super easy to spot, as he glows in the dark :)

Dudes - I can tell you that I have all the stock sitting here... I have everything physically ready, but I need a good half a day on site updates, that I shit you not I've not been able to do yet due to work pressures (day job) and family stuff. All intentions are there and I get to every weekend saying 'I'm going to get it done this weekend'.

SO... here we are at the weekend, and I'm planning to get it done this weekend!

Thanks for the patience all - I'm as frustrated as you that I'm not back and running already. Please stay tuned - I'll not be long. Promise.

Sukh

Back
Top Bottom