Video - Moke's Axe-Fx ll Preset Tour and Demo/Tutorial - Part #3

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
Part #3 of my 'Preset Tour and Demo/Tutorial' videos. This one covers 3 more of my 'Song Specific' presets. And once again, lots more useful information on 'Internal', 'External', and 'Scene' controllers. As well as effect block routing. All of which also applies to the 'AX8' and the 'FX8'................

Wow - Moke - Brilliant video's! I have been totally schooled there!
Really appreciate your time and efforts here, I'm sure these will benefit A LOT of people!
Really dig "the Plexi" preset in Part 1 (acoustic running with the electric sound at the same time) dont suppose you have posted that patch before?? ;-)

Such brilliant use of the pitch block. It's kind of mindblowing to see the power of the Axe FX put to such intelligent, purposeful use.
-
Austin

Wow....Thanks guys.

The purpose of these videos was really just to show everyone what is possible with some thought, ingenuity, and persistence.

I would like to offer my presets for sale at some point, once I figure out how to do it? A lot of time goes into my presets and If if I could make a few bucks from them I would be motivated to make more.......

Part #4 is coming tonight.........

I would like to offer my presets for sale at some point, once I figure out how to do it? A lot of time goes into my presets and If if I could make a few bucks from them I would be motivated to make more.......

I think that's a great idea.......I love when folks(with talent) charge for things because I can then freely make requests without feeling too bad:D........plus they'll be motivated to keep doing it.

Set it up Moke!

Hey Moke, Great Videos! Nice to see how people who have been using the axe for a while do things.
Out of curiosity, do you have your basic JCM800 preset posted anywhere?

Loving these videos Moke, after all these years of ownership I'm learning about stuff that I never even knew existed. Great playing too, always loved BOC Burning for you!

I'd definitely buy your presets, get that paypal account set up!!

Holy Crap! The Outfield patch is spot on!!!

Gotta tell you, Moke, I've learned so, so much watching your 4 videos over the last few days! It really shows what the unit is capable of doing if you think about it and take the time to programme, tweak and re-tweak. Keep them coming and the sharing of your extensive knowledge and experience.

Brilliant, mate

Dave

Loving these videos Moke, after all these years of ownership I'm learning about stuff that I never even knew existed. Great playing too, always loved BOC Burning for you!

I'd definitely buy your presets, get that paypal account set up!!
The store is open........needs more inventory though..;)

Hey Moke,

I bought 4 of your patches including Your Love by The Outfield. My singer has the chops for this song in the regular key but doing 40 songs in a night it is better to do it a half tone lower. I learned a lot about the pitch block and Intelligent harmony by buying this patch. I figured a half step lower the harmony would work no problem. Being that I am not too music theory inclined I was wrong, but saw all I had to do was drop the key from E to Eb. It is fantastic patch.

Want a challenge? How about In a Big Country by Big Country?

I made an attempt at this over the weekend but came up short. I found surprisingly the Metal Zone overdrive on AX8 nailed the tone of this song for one of the guitar parts.

Back
Top Bottom