Using axe fx as effects only help

NuttDropper420

Okay I need some help, and some reassurance if the second part will even work,
Long story short, just got a Randall satan, I want to use the axe fx just as effects and use the actual distortion from the satan, the specific effects are just a pitch shifter and a gate (patch my band needs for parts of our songs) I’m familiar with the four cable method but it seems like my tone is very dull and flat, we play on 8 strings very (very lol) low so it’s very muffled and I know I probably did something wrong, any advice or fix would be greatly appreciated. The SECOND thing I would actually like to know is I have a Evh 5153, would it be possible to hook the axe fx up to both heads fx loop at the same time or is that just over kill and not work? I play in a heavy band and we are just trying to limit gear (pedals)

how are you connecting everything? Do you need the gate and pitch before or after the amp?

Okay I need some help, and some reassurance if the second part will even work,
Long story short, just got a Randall satan, I want to use the axe fx just as effects and use the actual distortion from the satan, the specific effects are just a pitch shifter and a gate (patch my band needs for parts of our songs) I’m familiar with the four cable method but it seems like my tone is very dull and flat, we play on 8 strings very (very lol) low so it’s very muffled and I know I probably did something wrong, any advice or fix would be greatly appreciated. The SECOND thing I would actually like to know is I have a Evh 5153, would it be possible to hook the axe fx up to both heads fx loop at the same time or is that just over kill and not work? I play in a heavy band and we are just trying to limit gear (pedals)
you're using an Axe-Fx Ultra?

Back
Top Bottom