AX8 labels?

ElectricPhase

Fractal Fanatic
Now that I've settled into a layout for gigging with my AX8, I'd like to pick up a nice labeling system to replace my current sharpied bits of tape.

It seems that all three of the label producers that I was aware of are either temporarily or permanently gone. Are there any currently active?

Now that I've settled into a layout for gigging with my AX8, I'd like to pick up a nice labeling system to replace my current sharpied bits of tape.

It seems that all three of the label producers that I was aware of are either temporarily or permanently gone. Are there any currently active?

I’m very nearly back online.

12zgp8.jpg

I just made them with my laser printer and adhesive labels. I'm still trying to figure out my long-term patch setup and don't want to spend money on Zen until I do this.

When I print your Labels will they already have the Right size or do I Need to Format them?

Great idea with the power rangers theme. I'm currently working on my own Version with your sheet.

Attachments

• Labels getting there.png
    Labels getting there.png
    410.2 KB · Views: 35
After having the AX8 for a while now, I don't think I need labels (I did want them at first). I can usually see the footswitch screen OK on stage, and even if I can't I put the same scenes and effects on the same footswitches for every preset so I instinctively know what each one does for me:

FS1 - 4 are scenes with varying gain - FS1 clean trough to FS4 lead (with a volume boost)
FS5-8 are effects. FSI Drive, FS2 Modulation, FS3 Delay, FS4 Reverb. If I need Wah I use auto-engage

Not perfect but covers most of my needs. I have 3-4 presets stacked next to each other for the gig and use F1 and F2 to change presets up and down.

Back
Top Bottom