New capture method with FREE Greenback IR

@mlsoundlab Yup, looks like they just put a black cap on it with stripes and sell it for 25 bucks less than the Heritage G12M. I don’t have any experience with the EVH ones, but these are my favorite Greenbacks I’ve ever heard. I also have new ones and ones that were made 18 years ago, but they don’t sound or feel as good to me as the Heritage series.

Sounds rad with the HBE and Soldano for high gain and I really like it with the Vox too. It's particularly smooth for Gb's which is no mean feat!

Hi 2112,
Would you mind sharing the Friedman HBE 2018 C45, Soldano SLO 100 Lead, Vox AC30 & the Fender Vibrolux presets you used in this video. They sound great!
Thanks

Cool - to see a post from you after a longer time?

After listening to endless mics of the OH-Greenback GNR 25 W I would prefer less positions, but only really Sweet Spots with particular sounds. What I want to say - more qualitiy, less quantitiy.

Mixes are cool, but many of us could do this whis Cablab - so I prefer Singlemics with their own charactersound.

Did you use also Condensator Mics like the SE 4400 for modern sounds? I think they are great beneath the traditional Mics like SM 57, R 121. No need for SM 58, not much different to the 57 in livesounds.

What happens to the Londoncity IR´s? The free IR´s were great!

Will there be a possibility for Paypal?

That sounds great! Where can I find that IR?

Back
Top Bottom