Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 10.01 Firmware Release

Anyone have any idea if more updates are being worked on for the Axe II or has work stopped on the Axe II now the III is about?

Cheers

I have no clue but I feel like we are getting mostly new amps/cabs maybe but fundamental updates may be rare

Still, all presets from q8 factory banks and my builds from q8 have the same problem with q10 same as q9.
everything sounds far more muddy, boomy, bassy. New presets from scratch sound fine though.
Unfortunaly I have some studio sessions and gigs so will roll back to q8 for now since all of that stuff works right out of the box.
Everyone here reports that they had no problems at all even using the "old" (at least not updated) factory banks.
Any ideas why it may be different im my case are apreciated.

Did you back up your presets first? If so, try to perform update again! everyone including myself are extremely happy with the tone on the 10.01 update. LOL

I wouldn't think that the Axe II will receive all the III features, so no IR player. Plus, the MKI probably don't have space in its memory for that. But it's just my guess

Hmm. a little voice said to check this page again. I normally ignore them. But since I have no idea what a "simple IR Block" is, or an "IR Player", maybe its high time I did.

Researching...

Back
Top Bottom