Kinda Cruel...But So Worth It!

80sMetalDude

Inspired
My 14/15 year old daughters had 4 of their GF spend the night last night and being a little jealous of this summer vacation business.... I waited til they were settling down....

Fired up both ASM 12 to max set the AXE3 on the Poltergeist Pig preset.... mind you I'm just in the basement under the room they are all camped out in....

I creep up with wireless.....go in neighboring room and start wailing away....

O M G

Problem solved... the screaming was priceless for all the talking back, snotty know it all TEEN attitudes that has come at this dad over the past week alone LED up to this moment!

If only I setup a go pro first.

My 14/15 year old daughters had 4 of their GF spend the night last night and being a little jealous of this summer vacation business.... I waited til they were settling down....

Fired up both ASM 12 to max set the AXE3 on the Poltergeist Pig preset.... mind you I'm just in the basement under the room they are all camped out in....

I creep up with wireless.....go in neighboring room and start wailing away....

O M G

Problem solved... the screaming was priceless for all the talking back, snotty know it all TEEN attitudes that has come at this dad over the past week alone LED up to this moment!

If only I setup a go pro first.

LOL!! my daughter just turned 27 and she still has the attitude!

Back
Top Bottom