Tone Matching - Test and Tutorial

I understand you Marco.
I don't understand Italian, but I understand the video.
You keep doing what you want to be doing.

And so on... try to travel outside the US. To understand that the world does not exit around the US, and the English language. This is a internal forum, and we all speak a universal language... music. Accept the post in good faith, and don't joke that you think this is a English only forum because it's based out of the US and everymust speak English. If you travel you will also learn... American humor... and articulation of wording.. is not inherently understandable.

Thank you
My first travel in USA was in January with my son to the NAMM
I replace next edition. Great experience!!!
I am 50 yo but I still a baby ... I need to learn everything and this forum is a great opportunity to get knowledge, experience and some new friends worldwide.
The joke is part of friendship of course :D
When I don’t understand I ask, be patient with me :)

Il rischio con questo video (chiaro sul funzionamento) è che si pensi che il Jcm800 dell'Axe sia lontano dall'originale....

Il rischio con questo video (chiaro sul funzionamento) è che si pensi che il Jcm800 dell'Axe sia lontano dall'originale....
Non credo, tutti sanno che molto del suono dipende dalla IR e bisognerebbe avere la stessa della cassa che ho usato nel test.
Che poi a me piace di più il suono senza TM.

I like the Fractal better for the mids and high end but the lows and mid-lows on better on the real amp and cabinet. The tone match is pretty good but loses a bit of the high end chime. With some tweaking somewhere in the middle of the three would be perfect to my ears. It's almost more like doing a mix of mics on the cabinet rather than any of them being the wrong tone.

Great stuff. Inspired me to play a bit more with my Fractal.

Back
Top Bottom