Repairing a Broken Headstock

That'll b the 1st and last time you'll see me with a beard. A lady friend of mine says I look 60, I am not. But then this other cute chick says she likes it! I guess I'll never understand women. Remind me to get somebody shorter to take my picture next time. :rolleyes:

Dude, you look like a Klingon! How awesome is that?

ghaH 'ej Duvan, SuvwI'

Dude, you look like a Klingon! How awesome is that?

ghaH 'ej Duvan, SuvwI'

HaHa! I love Star Trek, although I have no idea what you said. :eek: Well, I guess it's kinda awesome, like a fowl ball is kinda fair.

Last edited:
They run about $50 for the regular “passive” yoke, and $70 for the “active” yoke that slides a gate in front of the yoke to keep the guitar retained. I have both, and IMO, the active yoke is cool but adds no additional protection. The yoke holds the guitar very well, and if you’re in a position where the headstock would slide off of the yoke, the gate will open itself anyway.

Thanks much for the info Rex and pricing, much appreciated!

Another down side of the active yoke:

Would be they are fragile... At least the Hercules stands are. I opted for the Ultimate and Fender non active yoke because I have a friend who's broken 5 double and triple Hercules stands, and he's not any rougher than the average bassist ;)

Back
Top Bottom