OT: New Guitar Day

GLiDE BPM

Power User
Whoop!!! Be here Tuesday!!!

38244410_10212410979373575_7077628713898082304_o.jpg

Beautiful! Love the color-- I hope you'll post pics in person. What model is this?

It's one of those limited run model 408 Private Stocks they made before the 408 ever became a core model guitar.

Will definitely take some pics and load them after it gets here Tuesday.

Wow! she is beautiful! I had a chance one day to go with my late fiance to Chicago's Makin Music; the only place around that sells boutique amps and guitars. I picked out a PRS with the Faded blue jean finish and picked out an amp, the Bogner Ecstacy. The salesmen showed me a few things about the amp (I was amp shopping) and then dialed in this amazing sound. I played for about an hour with my fiance in the "sound proof" room at a pretty good clip I'd say around 110dB. The other 412 cabs in the room were absorbing some of that, but it was the best sound I had ever heard! Still to this day. One day I'll figure out how to get it out of the Axe III. I was playing thru about 10 thousand dollars worth of gear, and it sounded like it. (This was around 2010 btw). Congrats and hope you enjoy your new baby when she comes in, she's a real beauty for sure ;)

Thanks! Well, I loved the 408 model I used to own, so even with some slight wood differences, I have a feeling
I'll love it.

Back
Top Bottom