Blue Headphones Issue

gigawatt

Experienced
Ok you guys (some of you guys) strongly suggested these headphones so I need a spare 1.2 to 1.5 meter cable for them. It doesn't need to have the inline control buttons like the original as I don't use them. I searched all over but all I could find was an exact replacement from Blue. I'd prefer to upgrade to something a little better, nothing to pricey just in the $15 to $30 range. BTW Dan from Blue was the one who emailed me back about the cable and when I asked if I could buy one he said he was tuning me over to another rep who would be in touch. Well it's been since Monday, 5 days and still no email from Blue. I guess they're more concerned with their mics.

The jack that holds the cable to the cans is getting looser and looser, and the headband fell apart. It would seem either two of the scews came loose and fell out or were never there in the first place, and the other two came loose then the whole thing fell apart. So I gently pulled the padding off and replaced the two screws which are now the only thing holding it together. It's too bad cuz these sound great and the amp really comes in handy with my iPhone for boosting low level recordings, and they seemed really well made and durable with their all metal construction, but this is kinda outta hand, I mean what next? I'm almost afraid to use them fearing a driver is going to fall out or something. Oh and last night I went to use them, plugged the cable into the cans and had no sound in one ear. I jiggled the cable in the jack and it came back a little then I switched the amp on and both sides started to work. I switched the amp off and both sides were still working, disaster diverted. Not a very happy camper at the moment... Customer service has been very slow.

Back
Top Bottom