Every guitar player needs this wrench

1poorplayer

Power User
IMG_20180723_221647.jpg

I wish I had thought of this design. I stumbled upon this wrench a few years back , and it works great. Loose volume or tone knob.........no problem. Nice little bend won't scratch the surface , and the teeth grab perfectly. Never slips. Tuner nuts , input jack , strap lock nuts.

I won't make a penny on this Ad , but I've been wanting to share it with you guys for a while now , in case you have never seen one. I own a couple. It's a great little device that will always be needed from time to time.

View attachment 48468

I wish I had thought of this design. I stumbled upon this wrench a few years back , and it works great. Loose volume or tone knob.........no problem. Nice little bend won't scratch the surface , and the teeth grab perfectly. Never slips. Tuner nuts , input jack , strap lock nuts.

I won't make a penny on this Ad , but I've been wanting to share it with you guys for a while now , in case you have never seen one. I own a couple. It's a great little device that will always be needed from time to time.

Nice!!! I bet it's pretty useful and since I have the Purple Nurple KH 602 I can justify getting one :D. Hey why didn't they include one with my purchase? :mad: I even payed extra for the Tombstone case! Gonna have to talk to Mark again @ Pitbull Audio to talk to the ESP rep... The case is back ordered until sometime in August, maybe I can get him to throw one in. ;)

I couldn't open the Stew Mac link, how much is it? Knowing Stew Mac all too well, $49 right? I just bought some Fretboard Finishing Oil (awesome stuff btw, just wish it came in a smaller bottle, it'll turn to molasses in a few years if you don't shake it once in while, I'm on my 3rd bottle in 15 years. It's supposed to last a lifetime, and at $16.95 a bottle it should!). I also bought a .010 nut slotting file for $15, omg I thought it was a feeler gauge when I first saw it. It's whole cross section is only 10 thousandths thick, I don't know how i'm ever gonna be able to use this tool. It's so flimsy and already looks like a badly bowed neck! Should have got the diamond file like I had before.

OK, sorry about the Stew Mac rant 1poorplayer, they just get me Stewed! Hey, "You've been Stewed!" That's what happens when you buy something from them. :p So overpriced, but they have the market cornered... I don't know of anywhere else to go for specialized guitar tools. http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=specialized+us+spelling&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Cool tool, I gotta have one! Hmm, what's the hole in the middle do?

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of luthier and tech tools on Amazon and Fleabay for way cheaper than StewMac. It's always worth checking out when you need something. The thing about StewMac is they may be expensive, but they're pretty well made, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom