AFIII Cliff's preset for FW: 1.12 turned nasty. Video and preset

I was suggesting he could load and read the blocks settings of the III preset and manually transfer settings, as he inferred he wanted to try...FracTool will do that.
Sorry... I missed that detail in his post.

In that case, excellent suggestion ;)

A bit more.
Dang, a real MIJ ESP! Nice! I thought only Metallica and people that invent awesome guitar processors could afford one of those ;). Oh, and Queensryche, and many other famous people. Hey Brett, you famous? Great tone :).

ESP LTD side track, I'm currently returning a Lynch Kami 4 (SDuncan "Hunter" sounds terrible) and exchanging it for either the KH Purple Sparkle w EMG "Bone Breakers" or a KH Demonology with EMG 81/60 and Tombstone Case :D. Ever tried the Bone Breakers? That's EMG's in your ESP correct?

One of these days I gotta learn this syx. sysex stuff. <= even auto correct and spell check are clueless.

Edit: So FW 1.12 is out now? Where?

I'm considering buying an EBMM Axis after watching this an other videos, is there any advantage to the Sport model over a standard Axis ?

I'm considering buying an EBMM Axis after watching this an other videos, is there any advantage to the Sport model over a standard Axis ?
Only that the Sport is Floyd-less (or Gotoh-less as is the case with Music Man) making it a little easier to string change in a hurry. The different bridges feel and sound different too, to my ears. I think they both have their charms.

Back
Top Bottom