Q10 Firmware for the AX8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update! And thanks, Chris, for being a thoughtful mod.

All you other yahoos, let's all just play riffs and calm down while these guys do their excellent work, yeah?

We already have 9.04 which is a very good firmware...
I play the AX8 since a year and a half, and have never played my amps anymore since this time.
With all the updates I've done, I've always had improvements in my sound, and I'm sure it will be the same with Q10.
Thank you for all you do Chris, take your time, we'll be patient, and for now we have 9.04 to enjoy !

Thank you Cliff for the update and Chris for opening this thread again, we need it to have updates about Q10...
Now we can be normal and responsable people again.
broken-f5-button.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wanders in wondering if there's anything to drag me away from the football.......

no new firmware, "OK, Cliff's ironing out the bugs".......

...............wanders back to the telly

I suppose I’m a little different from some. I normally wait a little while after any new releases to let the beta testers and early adapters get any issues ironed out as I’d rather not discover any strange bugs at or just before a gig. So thanks to all that are anxious to take this for a spin. The more people on it the faster issues are ironed out. Not sarcasm. Truely, thank you all for the enthusiasm and eagerness to get this baby rolling. I’ll be lurking through the shrubs and quietly following. Please do share your experiences when it comes out! Meanwhile, I am happy with my AX8 as is......for now........

latest

:D:D:D

I suppose I’m a little different from some. I normally wait a little while after any new releases to let the beta testers and early adapters get any issues ironed out [...]I am happy with my AX8 as is......for now........

Yeah, I take the updates with ease like you, but I have an Axe2 mark1 at home and after hearing this lustful Friedman 2018...man, I'm looking forward to having it in my ax8 too...I confess that I'm looking at this forum more than usual, but in a positive mood and no stress...good things come to those who wait!

Nice to know that I'm not the only one more than happy with the AX8 as is and never upgrade until days if not weeks before actually applying the firmware updates.
If it happens, great! If not, great! Been pleased with the AX8 since Q3 and can't figure how you guys manage to continuously tweak even more since.
My reasons though have more to do with many years of working in IT and the number of times firmware and software updates had "unintended consequences".
As long as I can roll back, all is good and those who anxiously await to get the latest firmware with improvements and no bugs, we are all happy campers.
You guys at Fractal have an amazing product and life cycle support. Heaps of praise to you all! Two years into my AX8 and couldn't be happier.

I suppose I’m a little different from some. I normally wait a little while after any new releases to let the beta testers and early adapters get any issues ironed out as I’d rather not discover any strange bugs at or just before a gig. So thanks to all that are anxious to take this for a spin. The more people on it the faster issues are ironed out. Not sarcasm. Truely, thank you all for the enthusiasm and eagerness to get this baby rolling. I’ll be lurking through the shrubs and quietly following. Please do share your experiences when it comes out! Meanwhile, I am happy with my AX8 as is......for now........
By the time we get it, the firmware has already been beta tested to a certain degree. There may be some minor bugs here and there. I have upgraded on every release and have yet to experience anything catastrophic.

Nice to know that I'm not the only one more than happy with the AX8 as is and never upgrade until days if not weeks before actually applying the firmware updates.
Yep, same here. I'm not sure how I would be able to enjoy something if I kept waiting for the next improvement. That would mean there has to be part of me that finds the product lacking or inferior in some way.

The thing that blows my peanut brain is how Cliff and team are able to take something that is by most accounts the best on the market and figure out things that make it even better.

Thanks to Fractal Audio for never resting on your success and constantly pushing the envelope, all for the purpose of providing guitar players with the best possible modeling platform for any environment. They continue to show the passion they have for what they do, so again, thank you very much.

By the time we get it, the firmware has already been beta tested to a certain degree. There may be some minor bugs here and there. I have upgraded on every release and have yet to experience anything catastrophic.

Not doubting you (or others), but...
It’s just how I roll... What may be minor to most can surely be catastrophic for others. It really depends on what you are using and how things are affected.
Not a biggie, I’m just conservative with that stuff...
Interested to try it tho (soon). The Friedman was my goto amp for my latest tones and I am hearing good things about the new update...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom