Axe-Edit III 0.06.18 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
A new version of Axe-Edit III public beta is now available.

If you are running version 0.05.07 or greater then you can auto-update to the new version. Earlier versions of Axe-Edit III will need to use the links below.

OSX
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/beta/Axe-Edit-III-OSX-v0p06p18-public-beta.dmg

WINDOWS
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/beta/Axe-Edit-III-Win-v0p06p18-public-beta.exe

Release Notes:

REQUIRES Axe-Fx III Firmware 1.10 or newer.

Please run "Refresh after new FW" after installing the editor.

* Fixed a bug in the block layout in which a control with an assigned per-channel modifier was unable to be manipulated for the unaffected channels.

* Modified the Jump buttons in Picker window. If the Picker displays presets then the buttons reflect the Display Offset setting. If the Picker displays cabs or block types then the buttons show divisions of 128 or 256 depending on the count of items.

* Fixed the Snapshots "Show Folder" menu item to open the snapshots folder and not the parent of the snapshot folder.

* Fixed block Swap and Move preserves modifiers. (Requires firmware 1.10.)

* Inserting a block in the grid now selects and displays the block's parameter.

* Fixed a bug in the parameter editor window such that the parameters correctly update when the selected grid position contains the same block upon switching to another preset.

* Layouts
- AMP block: Added a duplicate "Input Boost" to the PREAMP page.
- CONTROLLERS pages Modifier, Scene Ctrl 1+2, Scene Ctrl 3+4, Sequencer
- LOOPER
- RTA
- SETUP: Added additional parameters to the General section of the Config page.
- TEN-TAP DELAY
- TONEMATCH
- VOCODER

---

Axe-Edit III has been released as a public beta for Mac OS X and Windows.

Axe-Edit III is now in the public beta phase. This lets you try out the pre-release version while you wait for it to be completed. The software has been tested and is found stable enough to be of value to our customers, but as a beta, the application is incomplete and may contain bugs. Some features are missing, while others are limited. It is strongly recommended that you use Fractal-Bot to back up custom presets or system data prior to using this software.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

is final release going to work on os 10.10.5? Beta requires 10.11.. also, the manage cab on 05.17 is not working, is that normal?

So is there an alternative way to import a cab pack into the af3 at once? I think fractalbot can only import one ir at the time, but I could easily/hopefully be wrong!

Will there be support for OSX 10.10 Yosemite?

The previous Beta version worked with 10.10 not I receive an error that says only Mac 10.11 and newer. This will be a huge bummer because Pro Tools 11 supports 10.10 and is the non subscription based version. If I have to upgrade the OSX that means I have to upgrade to PT12 which is the ripoff subscription version.

I know it is not your problem but OSX 10.10 support would greatly be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom