Wish MIDI block

I'm with you guys, would be great to have at least CCs sent per scene. But a Midi block like the fx8 would be better. And both even better :D

I'm in.
MIDI block, accesible to S-Switches like other blocks, with CC and PC send per "block-on" and per "block-off". X/Y state will be great!
For me its for communication with lexicon reverb unit (to turn off reverbs in AX8 to save procesors power)

Yep, midi block with CC’s via external controller would be great. Would love to control parameters in some of my external effects units using the same expression pedals hooked up to my ax8

I'll chime in on this one too... Ability to send CC and midi clock would be my request... I run our light show while playing with a midi foot controller... having the AX8 send these messages on scene changes would be HUGE benefit to me!

This would be awesome, the ability to send more CCs and maybe midi note on/note off messages would be really cool. Any chance this could happen in the future?

The more I use the ax8 the more I wish for it to have a midi block.. But I suspect it will never become reality

Back
Top Bottom