When are the presets going to be able for download??? Also, please do one on the new Plexi 2204 amp!!!!

I can't wait!:confused:

Roll on Thursday!
Loving your new album, Rivers. Playing it loud on my journey to work and back! Inspirational.

Yes, I'm hanging out for them too. Thanks for all your great work Glenn :)

Nice Glenn...I love the octave chime..never seen that before.
Tracks inspire, nice melodic choices.

Thank you guys so so much for the kind words and continued support. Everything is ready for release Thursday at 9amCST
35102511_383840508773098_6701841490932400128_o.jpg

I've bought these patches Glenn and they are fantastic. Some huge sounds in there and some nice cleans as well. Really appreciate your good work and these are highly recommended for any AX8 users :)

Quick question for anyone using these patches - I just upgraded to 10.01 and I’m suffering with lots of high end feedback as soon as any gain is added. I’m using the scenes versions.

No problems that I can find with any of my other presets - (my own or others from GD which still sound great) after the upgrade so I wondered if there is something common to this pack that I’m missing.

Hi Glenn,
I go XLR stereo to FOH, and use a FXlL before cab to send to my fx return in tube amp with cabs.

Question, can I drag the cab in all of these presets to the end so I can add a FXl loop?

Will it effect the patches in anyway if ai do this ?
Thank you

Hi Glenn,
I go XLR stereo to FOH, and use a FXlL before cab to send to my fx return in tube amp with cabs.

Question, can I drag the cab in all of these presets to the end so I can add a FXl loop?

Will it effect the patches in anyway if ai do this ?
Thank you

You should be able to do that but it will probably change the sound. You can split a line off of the cab though for your FX loop. You should have to move the cab, just make a shunt and drop down under the cab and send that to an FX loop. Thank you again everyone for your support. I really do appreciate it.

Quick question for anyone using these patches - I just upgraded to 10.01 and I’m suffering with lots of high end feedback as soon as any gain is added. I’m using the scenes versions.

No problems that I can find with any of my other presets - (my own or others from GD which still sound great) after the upgrade so I wondered if there is something common to this pack that I’m missing.

I sent you a private message. We'll figure it out. Thank you Sir.

Glenn, any chance in future we can buy single patches or a selected bundle instead of the complete packs ?

Sure I could do that. I'll try to put something together for you guys this week. Thank you very much.

Great; hereunder my preferred ones; as you can see I'm not quite a metalhead ! :

Custom patches : GD Bogner Uber, GD Hook captain, GD Marsh JV410, GD all in one
Pedal Platform : GD Marsh 1987x, Marsh JTM45, GD Matchless Chieff (allthough the free GD Matchless already is very efficient!), Komet60 and Blankenship.

Makes 9 patches, I'm sure I'll find a 10th one to complete !

Thanks Glenn, just post on the forum when the option is available.

Back
Top Bottom