III has arrived !!!

harmaes

Inspired
I received my III yesterday! :)

Overall very pleased with how it performs and sounds! No issues with USB, drivers and Axe Edit. Transferred a few of my presets manually and used Edit mainly to modify them. I experience the III as snappier/more direct and also with more headroom and with more balanced lows and highs.

I’m going to transfer my fav user IRs today and will transfer all my fav presets. The save template in Edit will help to more quickly create patches. It’s a shame that blocks can’t be saved and exported/imported from the II yet. Is that foreseen soon?

Next months I will use the III as my main platform to release my songs! There will be videos that will provide more details of what I’m using!

Thanks @FractalAudio and @Admin M@ for your dedication to create the best platform for us! Thanks for your support!

Overall very pleased with how it performs and sounds! No issues with USB, drivers and Axe Edit. Transferred a few of my presets manually and used Edit mainly to modify them. I experience the III as snappier/more direct and also with more headroom and with more balanced lows and highs.

I’m going to transfer my fav user IRs today and will transfer all my fav presets. The save template in Edit will help to more quickly create patches. It’s a shame that blocks can’t be saved and exported/imported from the II yet. Is that foreseen soon?

Next months I will use the III as my main platform to release my songs! There will be videos that will provide more details of what I’m using!

Thanks @FractalAudio and @Admin M@ for your dedication to create the best platform for us! Thanks for your support!

When did you get on the wait list?

Enjoy :) Loving mine Steve

Just got mine.
Is it by design the buttons on the front panel are very "loose"?
Not complaining - this thing is a monster, just curious.

Just got mine.
Is it by design the buttons on the front panel are very "loose"?
Not complaining - this thing is a monster, just curious.
It's by design that the buttons are free to travel without binding. Define "very loose."

It's by design that the buttons are free to travel without binding. Define "very loose."
They kind of wobble under your finger if you're not pressing it completely.
I'm comparing to the II where they were very solid.

As long as it's by design, I'm good.

As long as the design is good (very good considering cost), I'm good.

They kind of wobble under your finger if you're not pressing it completely.
I'm comparing to the II where they were very solid.

Haven't got mine yet, but I'm expecting it to be well designed....(robust). No reason to think it won't be though reading these types of messages makes me a little nervous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom