Charvel PRO-MOD DK24 HH HT M QM PURPLE PHAZE

GotMetalBoy

Power User
I got a Charvel PRO-MOD DK24 HH HT M QM PURPLE PHAZE a couple weeks ago and it's surpassed my expectations :D

The guitar looks and plays amazing! I really like how easy it is to adjust the truss rod by the neck pickup instead of by the headstock and there's no worries of stripping out the truss rod nut. The neck is between an Ibanez and Les Paul. The fret edges are nice and smooth and don't protrude from the neck at all. The guitar is about 7lbs, so it's nice and light. It took me a minute to figure out where the guitar cable goes because the jack is on the back of the guitar. I wasn't sure if I'd like the 5 way pickup positions 2 and 4 because they're coil tap single coils but they sound great and are pretty much the same level as the humbucker positions 1 and 5. The guitar has a Hi-Fi sound to it and makes my other guitars sound dull.

Here's a picture of the guitar next to my Agile AL-3200 Tribal Purple Bi MN guitar and my car.

Charvel_PRO-MOD_DK24_HH_HT_M_QM_Purple_Phaze.jpg

The way the guitar fades into the car is plum crazy.

Baddum Tish!

The guitar's color is almost Plum Crazy except it doesn't have the pearl coat. I took the pic with my phone, so it doesn't do it justice. It still looks Plum Crazy in low light, which is nice because some purples, like my Agile guitar look black in low light.

Back
Top Bottom