I need feet for my MFC!

SASouth

Inspired
I just bought a used MFC-101 Mark III. A previous owner removed the feet to mount it on a pedal board and unfortunately for me the feet didn’t make it to me with the unit.

Does anyone know if FAS will sell a set of replacement feet? If not does anyone have a source where I can pick some up?

Any help would be appreciated!

Any hardware store sells rubber feet with self adhesive peel and stick bottoms. This maybe the easiest route.

I’d really like it to look original. I’ll use your suggestion as my backup plan.

I wonder if someone would be kind enough to post a picture of the feet so I can get an idea what to look for?

Was working on my MFC setup today so hope these helps.
Assuming feet and screws are the same. Mine is a Mk I.
Height of the feet approx 0.40inch... lost that photo somewhere

feet-screw.jpgfeet1.jpg feet2.jpg screw.jpg screw-head.jpg screw-length.jpg

Last edited:
I went to FAS's parts site at the link Toopy14 posted to order the MFC feet and when I went to check out the shipping charges left me speechless. To ship 6 rubber feet and screws it costs $25.81 to ship via USPS, which is nuts, but the whopping $124.08 for shipping via UPS, is just plain frickin' insane.

What's up with this FAS? Has your shipping calculator gone wonky? I want the feet for my MFC, but not that badly.

Check out these actual screen grabs:

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 9.18.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 9.18.18 AM.png

Those are bargains! It costs $199.00 USD to ship 4 to Canada.

upload_2018-5-30_9-51-37.png

Total cost, $276.39 CDN. :)

culkin-shocked-face.png

Update:

I was able to find some exact replacements from Digikey.com thanks to MrGuitarabuse’s measurements. All for about $9.00 including shipping. Now my MFC is complete!

I appreciate all the help,especially MrGuitarabuse’s photos and measurements which were invaluable.

Update:

I was able to find some exact replacements from Digikey.com thanks to MrGuitarabuse’s measurements. All for about $9.00 including shipping. Now my MFC is complete!

I appreciate all the help,especially MrGuitarabuse’s photos and measurements which were invaluable.

Glad it worked out to a more agreeable cost ;)

Update:

Update:

Hello, do you still have those measurements for the rubber feet?

Back
Top Bottom