Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Just an FYI but make sure you guys are keeping an eye on the classifieds. two III's have sold this weekend, and one was listed by a longtime forum member for just $2400 shipped!, (other a fair $2600) He had some issues with scammers trying to set up fake shipping addresses but if someone who was a longtime forum member and domestic was checking that forum at the right time they would of gotten a like new III for $100 less than retail. Now obviously some will prefer to wait, and that is cool, better for warranty etc, but just saying keep your eyes open if your in a hurry to get one. Some deals are there to be had.

Just an FYI but make sure you guys are keeping an eye on the classifieds. two III's have sold this weekend, and one was listed by a longtime forum member for just $2400 shipped!, (other a fair $2600) He had some issues with scammers trying to set up fake shipping addresses but if someone who was a longtime forum member and domestic was checking that forum at the right time they would of gotten a like new III for $100 less than retail. Now obviously some will prefer to wait, and that is cool, better for warranty etc, but just saying keep your eyes open if your in a hurry to get one. Some deals are there to be had.

Great suggestion; same at TGP

However this early in the product lifecycle is a little too risky to take a chance without a warranty; at least for me. Still a great idea though - thanks for the suggestion.

got on the waitlist 4/21. so based on these posts, I guess I might be able to order in August...
I think any estimate based on this thread is wildy speculative. I signed up on 3/10 with the expectation that I might receive it around Labor Day.

Patience is not my virtue as I was once on the waitlist for an Analogman King of Tone, and waited 11 months! Sold it in 11 minutes...

Based on this I think I'm going to get an AX8 or AXE II and just sell it on ebay for what I paid for it when I finally get my notification. I'm not that patient to wait until the end of the year. I'm currently using a Pod HD500x and Boogie Mark V

Based on this I think I'm going to get an AX8 or AXE II and just sell it on ebay for what I paid for it when I finally get my notification. I'm not that patient to wait until the end of the year. I'm currently using a Pod HD500x and Boogie Mark V

That's what I did. I sold my AX8 and picked up an II XL+. I'm liking Quantum 10.01 so much that I'm not that antsy to upgrade to a III as of right now.

Feels like the pace has slowed down.
My guess: most of the folks who hang out here on the forum got on the wait list on the first day. Now that we're beyond the first day, you'll see fewer and fewer people posting to this thread.

Last edited:
My guess: most of the folks who hang out here on the forum got on the wait list on the first day. Now that we're beyond the first day, you'll see fewer and fewer people posting to this thread.

I was incorrect, had to find the original email :) It was Jan 29th, which I think was the first day?

It’s really slowed down or everyone is too busy playing with their new toy. It would be great if Fractal could give us a public service announcement and let us know something, anything! To be completely silent isn’t very fair. I get it, small company, but a little drip feed on supply vs demand to good customers who are willing to part with $2.5k wouldn’t hurt!

I'm in clinical supply chain ... Trust me, you'd rather be anesthetized and unaware of the details of this operation. Sit tight, I'm 2/6 and I am in real need of the III.

photo.php
IMG_20180523_204153r.jpg
IMG_20180523_204153.jpg

IMG_20180523_204153.jpg

Last edited:
It’s really slowed down or everyone is too busy playing with their new toy. It would be great if Fractal could give us a public service announcement and let us know something, anything! To be completely silent isn’t very fair. I get it, small company, but a little drip feed on supply vs demand to good customers who are willing to part with $2.5k wouldn’t hurt!
If I had a guess, the last shipment has fizzled out. I've been following the list for quite a while, and there was an exponential shift last week. When FAS gets more units (assuming that's what the pause is about), I wouldn't be surprised to get my offer within a week, and I have half a day to go on the list.

Back
Top Bottom