3 Finger practice

Mr.LukeCooper

Inspired
The story:
So Thursday morning at work my left index finger got smashed by a heavy chain cinching around a forklift mast. By the end of the day it was black and blue. Poked two holes in it with a glowing red paper clip to drain the swelling. I still wanted to play guitar though....

The Idea:
Try and play a song using only my middle through pinky finger.

So here's some of Living on a prayer with only the middle through pinky finger. I can't wait to get my index finger back.

Preset used is good ole @Moke Wanted dead or alive. It tracks so nicely.

Attachments

• 08BCC8B2-7C60-415E-999A-97446B12F7B5.jpeg
    08BCC8B2-7C60-415E-999A-97446B12F7B5.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 20
The story:
So Thursday morning at work my left index finger got smashed by a heavy chain cinching around a forklift mast. By the end of the day it was black and blue. Poked two holes in it with a glowing red paper clip to drain the swelling. I still wanted to play guitar though....

The Idea:
Try and play a song using only my middle through pinky finger.

So here's some of Living on a prayer with only the middle through pinky finger. I can't wait to get my index finger back.

Preset used is good ole @Moke Wanted dead or alive. It tracks so nicely.

Ouch I bet that hurt! Nice playing! I wish I sounded that good with all 5 of my fingers.

Ouch I bet that hurt! Nice playing! I wish I sounded that good with all 5 of my fingers.
Thanks. Yes, it did hurt quite a bit at first. After getting the holes poked though it started feeling better. I bet it will be decent/playable in a week or so......I hope.

By careful with your fingers!! I've worked jobs all of my life that had those risks. I've been careful/lucky so far.

Might need to make a specific preset for that tune with a 'Talk Box' simulation?

By careful with your fingers!! I've worked jobs all of my life that had those risks. I've been careful/lucky so far.

Might need to make a specific preset for that tune with a 'Talk Box' simulation?
I definitely got lucky with this one. It could have been much worse.

A talk box preset would be quite the epic thing. I would probably give it a whirl just to see how you made it.

I've got a couple of presets with a 'Talk Box' sim, but it's setup specific to those presets. 'The Zoo' (Scorpions) 'Talk Box' Solo tone came out pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom