Gig video: Ozzy’s Centre of Eternity

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Some more video from our show at the Aztec Theatre in San Antonio, TX. Centre of Eternity from the Bark at the Moon album. I wasn’t going to post it cause I screwed up in part of the solo section. It’s a tricky little part and a fan threw something up on stage right at the beginning of the ascending run and it totally blew my concentration. LOL! But I figured what the hell. Post it anyway. I’m human and screw up just like everybody else.

Always loved the Bark at the Moon album and you and your bands rendition is spot on.
As a player I have always enjoyed playing the intro to Killer of Giants, do you guys rock that one out?

Last edited:
Superb as always. You even threw all of Jake's fills in the right places for that added touch of authenticity.

Like others have said, I didn't see or hear any screw ups either.

Don't worry about mistakes. Could be worse - you could be the keyboard player. No one ever talks about him!!
LOL
I only say that because I once toured with a rock band whose classically trained keyboard player had to be the most miserable musician on earth.

Don't worry about mistakes. Could be worse - you could be the keyboard player. No one ever talks about him!!
LOL
I only say that because I once toured with a rock band whose classically trained keyboard player had to be the most miserable musician on earth.
LOL! Funny you mention that. Our keyboard player is barely in any of the videos. LOL! He is an integral part of the band though.

If I could just play your mistakes it would make me a better guitar player!! Need to come up with better story about why it happened, mine would have to be that some very hot woman pulled off and threw her panties up on stage, that would make me stop playing all together but you, being the professional you are, could play threw it with just a slight hiccup.

Awesome!, I love that you guys do the deep cuts and play them this well. Our local Ozz tribute has got nothing on this.
You said you use 5153 blue for a lot of stuff right?

Back
Top Bottom