An impressive collection. I've only just scratched the surface so far

GREAT. Nice to see you getting good use out of the XLoad...curious how you are running out of the XLoad, are you using your Apollo and DAW IR loader to load the cabs, or running it thru AX-8? Balanced or un? Of course , agreed on the quality of this collection, as I opined loudly above..

GREAT. Nice to see you getting good use out of the XLoad...curious how you are running out of the XLoad, are you using your Apollo and DAW IR loader to load the cabs, or running it thru AX-8? Balanced or un? Of course , agreed on the quality of this collection, as I opined loudly above..

X-Load unbalanced out into the Apollo using cab lab to the load the IR's; makes it very easy to demo multiple IR's.

This is so good! Just bought this and after quickly browsing through a few folders I already found the sound I've been looking for! And the price of the pack is very cheap. Thank you!
Sounds awesome couldn't resist bought it just need time to play \../
absolutely outstanding sounding cab! perhaps the best IR collection when it comes to anything Marshall / Greenbacks. the choice of available mics is insane and really leaves nothing to be desired for. at that pricepoint an absolut no brainer imho.
I have to say these all sound so awesome I'm not sure which I like better. Digging the raw for sure, but they all sound so good. Just different sounds of awesome. I have never had that with a cab pack before.
Just bought, perfect for me !! Thanks Kevin
Picked this up, demos and feedback so far make it a no brainer!!
(obnoxious caps forthcoming on purpose...)
IF U DONT GET THESE NOW, YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND. THESE ARE SOME OF THE ROCKINGEST CABS EVER RELEASED BY ANYONE AND THE VALUE IS ABSURD. BUY THIS NOW.
...ok, I feel better now.
However i bought this pack, and it sounds great in my HBE preset. Good work Kevin!
Just bought these and messed around a bit . Very very good . I’m digging the CL folder a lot .
Couldn't help myself....... Grabbed the Summary folder and GNR A as the 1st IR out of the voluminous amount of IR's in the bundle and hit a home run right away. I will look at some more later tonight but I already love this IR and it will replace my current FOH IR for the gig I have this weekend. Thanks for the great work.

This cab pack is absolutely amazing! So many mic options! I’m especially loving the vintage Shure mics. I also had a great time with the classic rock mixes.

Don’t worry. If one IR from this pack doesn’t meet your needs, you have about 7000 more to choose from.
The MED RIP from the Core Mixes Quick Start folder is AMAZING!

Pair it up with the Brit Silver, crank the master to 10, keep the drive at like 3 or 4 and prepare to sound f'n amazing. I can't stop playing this setup with my PRS Custom 22.

I've never been this impressed with a single library.
Amazing sounding ir's are in this Cab Pack. I used the Plexi 100W Jumped from Buddy's 700 naked amps, my Indie Les Paul and the OH 412 MRBW MED CL2-M+. The best ir's for me so fare and fit any kind of amp or music.

Another samlpe of the great OH Marshall ir's. They sound great with any amp so far. here is with the Brownface preset from Moke's "Clean to Mean" Preset Pack using scene 4 and again my favorit OH 412 MAR MED CL2-M+ ir....very smooth

Quick Start R313 GNR is superb. It sounds beautiful on my new QSC K8.2. Thank you for including the KSM313 in this collection.
Used these for my first ever biker rally gig on Saturday night - first time ever going direct to the FoH and having a soundman do the legwork!

Think I used the SP2-01 IR. He couldn't believe the tone I was getting out of the AX8!
Got these last weekend, daaaamn so many options, pretty insane! So far I'm liking the raw files. But I haven't even scratched the surface.
Awesome job Kevin!

I own a lot of Ownhammer IR's but these seem 'next level'. Makes the distorted amps come alive for me. Outstanding!

Thanks SO much for the kind words and the support, everyone! Glad and happy to hear you all are enjoying this so much, and I hope it serves you well for a long time to come! :)

Quick Start R313 GNR is superb. It sounds beautiful on my new QSC K8.2. Thank you for including the KSM313 in this collection.

Yeah this mic is really something special. Mix it with the sm58 or d5 for the right amount of cut + warmth.

With all the mics in this pack it's really making me hate the sm57 more than I already thought I did. haha

Great playing, but I had to stop it just before a minute. The guitar being panned left was making me woozy. Is there a reason why the guitar is panned left and not stereo? I couldn't listen to it. Sorry. :(

I cannot believe how flippin' amazing these IR's sound!!! I have literally thousands of IR's and after a quick browse through the core mixes, all I can say is WOW! Mind blown here. Kevin, you literally knocked it out of the park. I've NEVER had such an awesome Marshall tone, I don't think there's a bad IR in this pack.

Anyone on the fence about purchasing this pack, you will NOT be disappointed, they are phenomenal. Hands down, this is THE BEST IR pack I've ever purchased, and I think I have damn near all of them.

Great playing, but I had to stop it just before a minute. The guitar being panned left was making me woozy. Is there a reason why the guitar is panned left and not stereo? I couldn't listen to it. Sorry. :(
I wanted to tey old VH record style dry guitar panned left and reverb right I might to revisit it and add a double and remix it.

Does anyone know what mic combinations makeup some of the new mixes like Chunk, Brown, Bold, JPS etc...?

Back
Top Bottom