Nav Buttons

Randalljax

Axe-Master
Hey All
Received the AX3 a couple of days ago, and had a few questions
Do you find that that Nav buttons are kind of loose have some wiggle in them ? is this normal ? I remember the 2 the buttons pretty much had no play in them were firm and clicked , the buttons work fine by the way so no issues there

Also the lo cut/hi cut seems to have been removed in the cab block, do we just use an Eq block post cab to do that now ?

overall looks like a great unit. and sounds awesome on my initial play through
The Rectos kill

Also the lo cut/hi cut seems to have been removed in the cab block, do we just use an Eq block post cab to do that now ?

Owner's Manual:

Low-Cut/Hi-Cut/Filter Slope – These adjusts the cutoff points of high-pass and low-pass filters after the preamp. These controls work even when preamp is set to "NONE". Increase Low Cut to reduce boom. Decrease High Cut to darken the tone. Slope allows you to select between first-order (6 dB/octave) or second-order (12 dB/octave) filters.

Owner's Manual:

Low-Cut/Hi-Cut/Filter Slope – These adjusts the cutoff points of high-pass and low-pass filters after the preamp. These controls work even when preamp is set to "NONE". Increase Low Cut to reduce boom. Decrease High Cut to darken the tone. Slope allows you to select between first-order (6 dB/octave) or second-order (12 dB/octave) filters.

Ah Ha , thanks YeK totally missed that and didn't go into the studio pre mode, :( .I am guessing I could also do it with eq after cab to

Hey All
Received the AX3 a couple of days ago, and had a few questions
Do you find that that Nav buttons are kind of loose have some wiggle in them ? is this normal ? I remember the 2 the buttons pretty much had no play in them were firm and clicked , the buttons work fine by the way so no issues there

overall looks like a great unit. and sounds awesome on my initial play through
The Rectos kill
Normal.

Cuts are in the cab block like before.

Back
Top Bottom