MFC Bulb/Light

Anyone ever have one of the lights on one of the switches go out and know how to replace it?
It's an LED. I don't think they "go out"... If one isn't working, it's probably broken or else the circuit it's part of is.

Do you have one that isn't working?

There is an issue a few people have had (including me) where it fails to turn on, but it's not a problem with the LED.

Try changing your bank size, save the setting then change it back and see if that fixes it for you.

I'm pretty sure it must have gotten wet or something spilled on it because it looks rusty. All the other ones work and don't look rusty. It's the Multi-Delay in the picture.

Attachments

• IMG_5373.JPG
    IMG_5373.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 14
I'm pretty sure it must have gotten wet or something spilled on it because it looks rusty. All the other ones work and don't look rusty. It's the Multi-Delay in the picture.
It's possible.

I would open a support case with Fractal. They can advise you... There is probably a "test mode" on the MFC-101 to force it to light all the LEDs.

@bwanagary may know the answer on that one?

If it needs to be repaired, any qualified electronics tech can replace an LED. If there is circuit board damage, that might be more challenging.

okay thank you. In the "test mode" (i.e. when the system first starts up), it's the only light that doesn't fire up. The switch still works, so it's just the light doesn't work. I'll look into getting it repaired. Thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom