TesseracT-like clean tone

Nice tone! btw do you know any way to make axe edit recognize my axe fx ultra? it seems that even if I select the midi input and output to the correct ones it says check MIDI I/O

Hey guys! It goes like this:
972070_630948416923461_1237857925_n.jpg
Amp (whatever clean amp with the presence all the way up), heavy compressor, filter (hipass at 100-150Hz), long delay, and two LG Chamber reverbs with different tail times :)
Cheers!

@PendulumAxe try older versions of AXE Edit ;)

I got the echo sounding better than the one in the clip (to my ears) but can't figure out how to get the actual guitar sound down haha. Yours sounds so acoustic, or something. It's hard to describe.

I got the echo sounding better than the one in the clip (to my ears) but can't figure out how to get the actual guitar sound down haha. Yours sounds so acoustic, or something. It's hard to describe.

Try using USA Clean amp with no cab, gain - standart, common bass, mids and treble, presence - 10.
Oh, and use bridge pickup btw :)

Try using USA Clean amp with no cab, gain - standart, common bass, mids and treble, presence - 10.
Oh, and use bridge pickup btw :)

Oh okay I was using neck split! That'll probably make a difference. My bridge humbucker doesn't sound good clean for most of the amps but I'll give it a try! :)

Nice tone! btw do you know any way to make axe edit recognize my axe fx ultra? it seems that even if I select the midi input and output to the correct ones it says check MIDI I/O
From your Axe, where do you have midi going to? And do you have Midi returning to the Axe also? I had a similar issue and might be able to help you troubleshoot it.

Back
Top Bottom