What happened to the "Got the email" thread?

CenturyBreak

Inspired
<scratches head>

o_O

My "...golden ticket" thread, started a while, back was understandably merged with the "Got the email" thread started today... now POOF! Both have exited into the twilight zone! :eek:

I could understand if they were subsequently merged in the "Has the Axe III shipped yet?" thread, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

The curious thing is that my post count hasn't decremented, so the posts seem to still exist... somewhere...

awjeez.jpg

I think my order email must be in the same mystery spot, nothing yet, got my confirmation at 8:34am EST, it's going to be more of a wait then I thought...

It wasn’t false. I suspect there was some confused information about the rate at which the units were going out that was later addressed in a separate thread, and that lead to the removal.

Seems weird its not listed on the side. Usually they add it to the store once invites start going out.

Honestly, with all this weirdness, I'm starting to think the reports of purchases might be a hoax. Otherwise, why kill the related discussions?

I think it was bad information on how many units were being produced a day; someone posted something that seemed pretty discouraging

Yeah, likely. But in all fairness isn't that what the sales guy from Fractal told him over the phone?

That’s the story; but an admin on here said the flood gates were about to be open, so perhaps he misunderstood the sales guy or there was some miscommunication.

Back
Top Bottom