I've seen posts about using 2 guitars... but what about 3?

My band is currently using a single Axe FX II XL+ for both guitarists...

With the expanded I/O and power of the Axe III, would we be able to add our Bassist to the Axe FX as well, or perhaps our vocalist who occasionally plays an acoustic electric along side of us?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, all I can find is about 2 guitars at the same time, which obviously already works.

Thanks!

My band is currently using a single Axe FX II XL+ for both guitarists...

With the expanded I/O and power of the Axe III, would we be able to add our Bassist to the Axe FX as well, or perhaps our vocalist who occasionally plays an acoustic electric along side of us?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, all I can find is about 2 guitars at the same time, which obviously already works.

Thanks!
The limit is 2 amp blocks at the same time.

You can use the front or rear INSTRUMENT input (not both at the same time) for guitar #1, INPUT 2 LEFT for guitar #2 and INPUT 2 RIGHT for guitar #3.

There are 2 amps blocks. But you don't need an Amp block for an acoustic guitar, or piezo, or an electric that should sound like an acoustic. Perhaps neither for bass, with the help of the B7K drive model.

You may even get away with a Drive block and a Cab block for clean guitar tones (at the cost of dynamics).

So, if that's two guitars and bass: With mic pre sends to input the vocals, line in for keys, and a sub mix from the drummer: the Axe FX3 can be a band in a box ?

Back
Top Bottom