All hail Yek and the Wiki

Dudebro don't let Budweiser make you their puppet. Did we learn nothing from thos frogs and the whole WAZZZUUUUUUPPPP campaign?
I don’t disagree, the d-word is a fairly reprehensible campaign, but even our fearless Fractal leader Sir Chase has been known to utter those words on these pages at least once , so who are we to judge.......

Alexander(Yek)'s contributions are excellent. His amp guide made a huge difference in my programming of the Axe. I still refer to it all the time. This is such a great forum with so many great contributors and he is among the best.

It's one thing that the Wiki helps you figure out where something is, or what a certain amp name refers to... real time savers and useful information. But there have been many times when, while looking for one thing, I have run into one of those "I had no idea it would do that" moments that lead me off on a new discovery. The Wiki and the forum have been a source of unending revelation for me, and I would likely have missed many functions I now use regularly without them. Such a great community.

Also dont forget check out the "old" WIKI from Generation one products. Lots of useful tips and tricks how to shape your tone with the AXE-FX which basically will be valid for all products

I appreciate this a lot, guys.

Allow me to move the spotlight to the beta testers who currently are working their asses off to get the last wrinkles out of the beta firmware etc. for the III. They are all volunteers, making long hours.

All hail the beta testers!

(Envision the scene in Men in Black when the open the locker and the aliens say “All Hail...”)

Yek makes all good things possible for our community. We are all in some darkness without his light to guide us to all useful things Fractal!

Back
Top Bottom