Cheap but yet useful and nice multi FX for amp FX loop.

Roadrunner

Power User
I'm looking for a nice multi FX, rack form factor preferred or a floor based multi FX , no need for amps or cabs simulations, something like t.c electronics Gmajor 2, only modulations and time based FX as I will pair it with my amp head via FX loop and rout the switching together via midi (amp had midi onboard) so controlling the whole thing via my midi board.

I would love the get a Gmajor 2 but unfortunately it's out of the budget, I saw the Lexicon MX200, it fit in the budget, however I have zero experience with Lexicon products or the mentioned MX200.
Anyone had a chance to try it? can tell something about this unit? does it worth the $$$?

I'm not looking for something crazy or hi end stuff, not even for giging, just to pair my Mesa with it for home use.
Looking for the usual FX like reverb, delays, chorus, flanger, maybe some phaser but that’s it more or less.

Any recommends for other similar multy FX processor is most welcome.

Thanks.

What is the budget exactly? And if a G Major 2 is out of your reach, how about a 2nd hand G Major 1? I reckon they go for peanuts right now.

Thanks guys.
Eventually I went for a cheap sound interface which I'm running on the FX loop of the amp and using it for few PC based FX, it works ok.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom