DIY MIDI Amp knobs.

Read the doc and I get it now. I was assuming the data coming from usb was plain midi and didn't know the packet structure. I can deal with just the raw midi as is for now. Not a show stopper now that I understand it. I have it all looking pretty now.

I did open a ticket also.

Now that I have the Axe-FX III, I would like to use the same concept - not for rotary controllers, but for reading the names of the 8 scenes.

Then I will install one small display over every footswitch, to read the current names of all the scenes.

I have to refresh my memory. So long without using Arduino that now it looks like Chinese language to me.

Last edited:
Now that I have the Axe-FX III, I would like to use the same concept - not for rotary controllers, but for reading the names of the 8 scenes.

Then I will install one small display over every footswitch, to read the current names of all the scenes.

I have to refresh my memory. So long without using Arduino that now it looks like Chinese language to me.
Dear Piing,

Have you refreshed your memory? I am completely new to Arduino (but with knowledge of PLC's and some programing) and also have FX3 with FM12 but...

I would like to have panel with min. 4 potentiometers/encoders and 4 switches (best latching) working over presets to contol my inputs and outputs for PA, IEM and so on... As it have to be insalled on rack it has to be MIDI controlled. I am actually looking for some examples hat could help to do my stuff - I am on my way to full understanding Arduino and MIDI, any examlpes apreciated - especially those with multiple OLED screens.

Back
Top Bottom