FREE CabPacks are available again for a limited period

PerChr

Experienced
Hi fellow FAS-heads.

As a counterreaction to the growing amount of commercial offerings in the FAS-world I have decided to once again offer my free CabPack alternatives to you all.
Several of the veteran users have already had the chance to download and use 'em so this will maybe be of most interest to new users.

I will make no attempt of hyping, or throwing in a "sales-pitch", telling you how great they are.
-It's all in the ear of the beholder ;)

-Edit Apr. 20 : Limited period is now over, links removed.
Sharing by request will be considered.

Per

Last edited:
Downloading now. I already have one or two each from the free IRs you've posted in the past. They're great! Looking forward to checking out the entire packs. Thank you!

Hello PerChr,
I just saw this thread so I lost the chance to download and try these ir's.could you please offer them again?I would really love to check them out.thank you very much in advance.

Hello PerChr,
I just saw this thread so I lost the chance to download and try these ir's.could you please offer them again?I would really love to check them out.thank you very much in advance.

I'm a new user that would love to explore your cab offer. Thought I'd ask.
Thanks for any consideration.

Hi guys,
shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send them to you. (Trace Elliot Bass 4x10 , Palmer Fab5 1x10 and Carvin Legacy 2x12)

Per

Back
Top Bottom