Synyster Gates on Fractal, working with them, and possible future of the Axe FX?

You guys ever get sucked into reading a thread, then ten minutes later you realize it's years old?

Yup. Damn thread necromancers. I always wonder and are forever puzzled that people A: manage to find old threads and B: don't realize they're old.

Obviously. I could never get why that’s considered to be something bad. Unless the question was very specific for that particular time.

Because A: necromancy is a bad thing so therefore a thread necromancer is doing something that goes against the forces of internet nature. And B: they're old conversations. It's the very people the necromancer is trying to respond too may not even be a member any more. It's also as relevant as trying to respond to a letter conversation between, let's say, Julius Caesar and Cicero? It's usually only accepted if the necromancer posts some new relevant information that may shed a whole new light on the original conversation. But that's very rare. 99% of the time its usually a variation of 'I agree'.

Yup. Damn thread necromancers. I always wonder and are forever puzzled that people A: manage to find old threads and B: don't realize they're old.
Because A: necromancy is a bad thing so therefore a thread necromancer is doing something that goes against the forces of internet nature. And B: they're old conversations. It's the very people the necromancer is trying to respond too may not even be a member any more. It's also as relevant as trying to respond to a letter conversation between, let's say, Julius Caesar and Cicero? It's usually only accepted if the necromancer posts some new relevant information that may shed a whole new light on the original conversation. But that's very rare. 99% of the time its usually a variation of 'I agree'.

Sorry bro... didn't mean to cause you so much interwebs anguish!!!

I was googling something and came across this thread and thought yeah the endorsement thing is a mess but Synyster is a heck of a player and didn't want to start a new thread just for that.

I'll try to stay clear of thread necromancy...

~SS

Sorry bro... didn't mean to cause you so much interwebs anguish!!!

I was googling something and came across this thread and thought yeah the endorsement thing is a mess but Synyster is a heck of a player and didn't want to start a new thread just for that.

I'll try to stay clear of thread necromancy...

~SS

Anguish is such a harsh word. Maybe more..... ill suited feeling of creepiness, coupled with a sense of curious bewilderment? :D

But thanks at least for clearing that mystery up.

I wouldn’t mind chatting with Julius Caesar or Cicero.

It would be awesome too I'd reckon. Although my latin is kinda rusty to the point of almost non-existent. And I doubt that either will give any replies.

Back
Top Bottom