New FX Downloaded to AX8 but no sound

Rich DeCanio

Im new to fractal, I uploaded a David Gilmore effect to my AX8, from the Fractal download, it went to Block 17 p1 on my AX8 but I get no sound when I select it. What did I do wrong?

It probably uses a user cab slot that is empty on your AX8. Change the cab to one of the factory slots or to a non-empty user slot.

How would I know if I downloaded it from AXE FX ll, took it directly from AXE CHANGE
it says it on the preset download:

Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 3.49.37 PM.png

it also wouldn't install on the AX8.

be sure to click the link i put above - it will probably answer your original question.

let's start by telling us what file you downloaded. please post the link to that preset here.

Im new to fractal, I uploaded a David Gilmore effect to my AX8, from the Fractal download, it went to Block 17 p1 on my AX8 but I get no sound when I select it. What did I do wrong?
Also make sure that you have updated the latest firmware- I tried to upload some patches a while ago and no sound- the ones I uploaded had ( say version8.02-can’t remember exactly) but I still had bet 7.01. When I updated they worked out fine.

Back
Top Bottom