Presenting... The Axe-Fx III

I noticed you didn't mention needing Larry or JP's chops so I guess it's just a matter of time :D

I keed I keed

I could live with either of their chops, but unfortunately for the world, I'm one of those guys who can only sound like me no matter what I'm playing through. :)

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who heard that Cliff is also working on a plugin version, too. I guess it's pretty serious.
I heard that too.

How long is the waitlist ?

There are around fourty thousand members in here, let's assume the lowest numbers, say 10% have axfx non floorboard gear and 10% is willing to go III, so 400 Units would be needed from the start.

Hmmm how long will it take to get one, let's say in Europe then....
Let's be clear one hundred percent of the above won't need one, as i do :kissingcat:

Got a surprise 4k bonus at work.... oldest son going to college this year, so I'm still not on the waitlist :(

Good man - Nothing is more important than your kids, and I'm sure your son will appreciate and remember all the things you do for him.
You'll find a way the get an Axe-III soon enough.

If you haven’t seen this yet check it out. Larry Mitchell playing on the new AXE FX III

Lol, Man, you guys should be detectives! I sure didn’t notice boot-time. I was absorbed watching and listening to this flat-out fantastic guitarist. I’ll go back and watch it again, but I’m betting the same thing happens!

Wow- congrats FAS. This looks epic on many levels. I admit I was wondering when this might happen with all the sales, etc. that had recently been going on. Looks like a ton of work and development went into this, based on what specs I see (and actually understand), etc. Hats off to Cliff and company.

Looks amazing!
Sorry if this has already been covered, but what are the max sampling rates? Would love to clock directly with everything else in my studio that's running at 96 kHz digitally.

Back
Top Bottom