Hello & newbie preset question

Steve_2020

hi all, longtime fractal fan and happy to finally be an owner. Second week with my AX8.
I've been plug and playing as I browse the manual and search for answers here.

Probably a simple question: how do I access all the amp model presets
( listed in Yek's wiki)?

Following the manual I can get 16 banks of 8. All the main ones seem to be in these banks, but some of the variants listed on the wiki don't seem to be there. I'm looking for the ODS 100 Ford presets And a couple more for Bludojai. I noticed a reviewer scrolling thru an 'amp X' screen on his AX8 on a YouTube vid and they seemed to be all showing up there. TIA for any tips

Last edited:
Presets are collections of blocks and settings. These are not where to find all the different amps.

The Amp block has many “types” which are the various amp models. You must open the edit screen for the Amp block and change the type.

Take a look through the User Manual.

Congrats on the purchase. Just a quick recommendation: Don't browse the manual- Read it. Then read it again. Then keep it open for reference. It's a bit of work on the front end, but it will help you tremendously as you grow in FAS skills and needs.
Have fun in the rabbit hole :)

Thanks guys. Only had a bit of time to plug and play a bit since getting the AX8- which was Wonderful. Now settling in to read through the manual. I may actually print it out. Pretty sure there will be questions, hopefully they will be semi-informed ones :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom