confused - need help!

simeon

Axe-Master
ok, so i had a gig last night with bank size set to 10 and buttons 11-15 set up as ia switches to control lead boost etc. i found i kept accidentally hitting buttons 6-10 and changing patches, so i decided this morning that i would change bank size to 15 and have my 5 ia switches under buttons 1-5 and hit reveal to show them

the weird thing is, i can't figure out why the patches now line up so that patch 76 is now on button 1, 77 is on button 2 etc. i'd like patch 71 to be on button 1 and 72 to be on button 2 etc

i'm 5 away from where i want to be. i've searched through the manual, but i'm not sure how to tackle this - do i set up a midi map, or adjust some offset somewhere?

i realise we're now dividing the presets up into groups of 15 instead of 10, so this is the way they map across the buttons. i think i'll just have to move my presets to new locations...

every other bank lines up the way i want it...i'll have to have a think what i want to do...

Do you have a mkIII? You can set the starting preset button to be 6 and then have your IAs on 1-5.

Do you have a mkIII? You can set the starting preset button to be 6 and then have your IAs on 1-5.

this would be my ideal setup. only available on the MKIII? i can't find anything in the MKIII manual about it...i'd be a bit nervous about opening it up and moving the boards around!

the problem i have is getting some decent visual feedback when "reveal" is turned on. at the moment i only have the flashing reveal light. it would be nice if the ia's were red when they were off....

One solution with a MK1 is to open it up and shuffle the boards and cables so that your patch changes are along the top rows, and IAs along the bottom row.

this would be my ideal setup. only available on the MKIII? i can't find anything in the MKIII manual about it...i'd be a bit nervous about opening it up and moving the boards around!

the problem i have is getting some decent visual feedback when "reveal" is turned on. at the moment i only have the flashing reveal light. it would be nice if the ia's were red when they were off....

I believe the starting preset number only applies to mkIII, but not sure.

As far as the hardware mod, I've read of a number of people doing it. I believe all you actually have to do is swap ribbon cables.

Back
Top Bottom