Mono flyby case

coffee33

hey everyone!

Just wondering if the ax8 and 2 expression pedals (ev2) fit in this bag?

I've seen a lot of posts saying this is a good bag but no posts with photos of the ax8 fitting well inside.

Thanks

Coffee

The AX8 fits perfectly in the 365 and that's 13" x 17":

11166161621-section_4_image_1.jpg

Compare to the FlyBy:

11166169365-section_4_image_1.jpg

It might just fit the AX8. Doubt you'll get two EV2s in there too...

Still using the 365 with my AX8, still love it. Don't know about the other one, except to say I use several Mono products regularly and they have held up well.

Looks like the FlyBy might be a tight squeeze. And it lacks the 365's ace in the hole: two pockets that will fit any expression pedal made.

Ok. Thanks everyone! Much appreciated.

Just emailed Mono and they said the 365 is discontinued! Bummer. I'll let you know what I end up with.

Have a good day!

Just emailed Mono and they said the 365 is discontinued! Bummer. I'll let you know what I end up with.
Maybe they'll come out with a new and improved model. It really does have an ideal arrangement of pockets for gigging an AX8 or FX8 rig,p. But loaded up, it's top-heavy, and a bit awkward to get on and off your shoulders.

I would look for a 365. It is so good I gave up on pedalboards. Plenty of protection, and easy to load in/load out.

The MONO 365 is the best bag / case I have ever purchased for transporting music gear!
Yes it fits 2 EV-1's and the AX8 with room to spare!
Now, at that point it starts to get a little heave for a backpack, but it is great!

I use a piece of luggage I got for FREE for my AX8 and 1 mission and 1 Fractal expression pedals. I understand some of you wanting to buy these nice bags, but guarantee my luggage is just as nice and it didn't cost a penny. . Look in your basement or in a used clothing store/goodwill, and you'll find something for under 20.00. This is advice from someone who owns 25+ amps, 20+ guitars, 4 PA systems,etc! lol

I wanted to share my solution carry the AX8, price it's affordable and with the custom foam makes it really snug well, for this size only fits the AX8 but I think there is a larger one for room for EP or VP and cables etc.
From Monoprice Weatherproof Hard Case with Customizable Foam, 19x16x6-inch
20171108_201920.jpg 20171108_201929.jpg

anyone tried these two? They look pretty nice and good protection.

big namba backpack or namba XL

Magma riot DJ bag -

Monoprice = heavy. Got this thing today , and I might have to start going to the gym.
....well , maybe not , but she is solid.

Back
Top Bottom