Will Fractal pair with amp companies ?

msmith886

Inspired
So I have noticed that Kemper has paired with Dr.Z and some other amp companies. I really wish Fractal would collaborate together and do something like that. What do you think the chances are of that happening someday as more artist switch to Fractal and Kemper etc.

So I have noticed that Kemper has paired with Dr.Z and some other amp companies. I really wish Fractal would collaborate together and do something like that. What do you think the chances are of that happening someday as more artist switch to Fractal and Kemper etc.

Fractal does this all the time. For example, I do believe the Carol-Ann modeling is a direct result of such a collaboration.

Weren't the Friedman and Suhr models also done with the respective companies input (and donated schematics)?

it has happened, but it's also a very different thing...and it's more Dr. Z capitalizing off the profiles than collaborating. Profiles are a very different thing than giving someone access to the inner workings of your product.

it has happened, but it's also a very different thing...and it's more Dr. Z capitalizing off the profiles than collaborating. Profiles are a very different thing than giving someone access to the inner workings of your product.
Exactly this.

Back
Top Bottom