Free Diezel Preset Pack for AX8

Axe-Master
Here's 8 presets built around the Diezel models and two custom IR's I shot of my Mesa 2x12 cab. They feature the three Herbie channels, three silver Dizzy channels, DAS Metal and the FAS Brootalz (I have no idea if the FAS model is meant to be Diezel inspired but it fits with the rest).

As always, they're free and you can show you gratitude by subscribing to my YouTube channel or buying some of my music.

Otherwise, sink your teeth into them and play some guitar.

Download link -https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s2hdivgoatuvmg2/AAAI_tfO-UYO2pGNGGuRsJeHa?dl=0

The Brootalz seems to be a Soldano 100 power amp model with a Savage preamp and tonestack. Your take on it sounds killer! Thanks for sharing these.

Thanks for all your sharing and videos. I bought your album Back to Zero - absolutely rocking! When's the next album!!!

Can't wait to try them...only thing better than listening to them is watching you really enjoy your work while you are playing these....So these IR's are some of the ones you have been working on creating which I noticed were part of the drop box download?
Thank you Leon.

Can't wait to try them...only thing better than listening to them is watching you really enjoy your work while you are playing these....So these IR's are some of the ones you have been working on creating which I noticed were part of the drop box download?
Thank you Leon.
Thanks man. Yep, they're the IR's I shot as part of the tutorial video I did, I think they turned out really well.

Thanks for that Leon, you rock! Das metall is my thing, your take on this amp sounds dangerous!!

PD: nice cat!

Last edited:
Dude these patches are fantastic !!!! absolutely killer man I Seriously appreciate you putting them together and giving away for free ..im gonna pick up a copy of your new record too ,it sounds killer as well from the video clips on youtube . thanks a million Leon actually i downloaded your Marshall and Mesa packs and man they just rip ..im definitely a fan now your playing is off the charts good luck with the new record #RAGDOLLROCKS

Dude these patches are fantastic !!!! absolutely killer man I Seriously appreciate you putting them together and giving away for free ..im gonna pick up a copy of your new record too ,it sounds killer as well from the video clips on youtube . thanks a million Leon actually i downloaded your Marshall and Mesa packs and man they just rip ..im definitely a fan now your playing is off the charts good luck with the new record #RAGDOLLROCKS
This is the real condivision of presets...great Leon...Free forever

These are awesome. Thank you for posting them. I just tried Das Metal and it was smokin'. I am new to this stuff and was blown away by what a difference your cab sounds made! I think the PEQ after the amp is making it pop too. I have to try the patch with a Matrix and Mesa 4x12 with the band this weekend at practice. I'll definitely subscribe and check out Ragdoll.

Hey Leon,

The video sounds awesome! And I would love to try your presests but when I hit the link I get nothing but a blank webpage. I am sure it is user error, but if you could help a brother out, I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

Again, I am sure it is user error on my end, but I just started digging into the diezel sounds and saw your clip, subscribed to your you tube channel, and then hit the link multiple times to no avail...... :-(

Back
Top Bottom