Fractal-Bot 2.8.2 Released

Hi
I can't run this version.
After installing when I'm trying to open it, window pops up but with nothing inside and when I clink on it, i got message that Fractal bot stopped working.

Never had problems with Fractal-Bot before, but he is being a little bastard the last couple of days. Very glitchy. I backed up my presets yesterday after making many changes to them. When I select receive and select my Mark II as the device it won't give me the option to begin. If I close Fractal-Bot and then reopen it, then select the exact same things, it works fine and I can begin the backup. Thought it was just a weird glitch, but then it happened tonight again. Same exact thing. If I close it and try again, it will work. Also, it froze on me mid update tonight. I've backed things up dozens of times in the past with very little difficulty.

Fractal Bot (FX8 MK2) still suggest that I click to download fw 5.02 all though 5.03 has been released for a while now.

Hello !

What's wrong ? Unable to replace the previous version (Win10)

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2017-11-10 10.02.36.png
    Capture d'écran 2017-11-10 10.02.36.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture d'écran 2017-11-10 10.07.09.png
    Capture d'écran 2017-11-10 10.07.09.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 2
Succeeded !
But i install this version in a new directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Audio\Fratal-Bot2)

This version is always unable to do a full backup (all banks, system ans user cabs) !!!
It stops when receiving bank C as previous versions. Need to backup just 1 bank at he same time ...
No message and Axe FX2 screen frozen (stop and restart Axe and Bot to recover)

This version tries to download user cab 101 from a MkII when performing backup of user cabs. Mk2 has 100 user cabs so it results in a timeout error.

Download Ok for banks 1 and 2, then failed for bank 3
At this time System and User Cabs download didn't start ...

Back
Top Bottom