New Cab Pack! OwnHammer - 412 MAR Vintage Green - Player's Pack

Thanks for the support and the positive vibes, everyone! :)

There will be also a Vintage Cream and/or a Vintage Black Pack?
Just asking... :rolleyes:;)

Yup! No estimates, but a Cream and a Black pack are going to be made, as well as a Green Modern, White, and likely a couple others. LOADS of stuff in the pipeline, this train won't be stopping for a while. :)

T
This one is an eighties hair metal track with a more saturated sound.
I used the Euro Uber amp (Q7 beta 2), also with the H75 (because that speaker sounds so great!)

Hi Guitarjon... great taste in your playing!!! 80's ... bur with an updated touch!
May i ask what is that white thing on the desk behind your back? Seems like a midi control surface or something like that but... what brand and model?
TNX

Thanks for the support and the positive vibes, everyone! :)
Yup! No estimates, but a Cream (...) White. LOADS of stuff in the pipeline, this train won't be stopping for a while. :)

SLUUURPP!!!
Man... if I understand what it is..... give the Cream Pack PRIORITY 1!!!!!
than... well ... while i can imagine what the Black and Green Modern ones can be... (maybe the Black some MESA or other metal stuff and the Green Modern some modern Marshalls)... i can't imagine what the White one can be!... AC-something? :D

I have bought so many cab packs from most of the IR vendors and these are my favorite IRs to date. Kevin's work has become the 'no-brainer' purchase for me. Keep putting them out and I'll keep picking them up! Can't wait for the Cream and Black sets!!! A nice 'Fendery' pack would be great too!

Just the 57 on the H55 cab. I think it's all I need. It cuts, it chews, it's abrasive, it's yummy.

EDIT: the OH412 MAR PR-H55 57 IR to be exact.
I am going to quote myself just to say how much I love this specific IR. Paired with the Brit 800 #34, it is simply superb, and it finds its way into more and more of my presets.

I find myself playing old (still in use) presets and thinking:"I wonder if this would be better with ... Yup it's better" :D

Kevin, i have several of your IR.
Some Mar CB, with greenback of course.All good, for sure.
What is so different in this pack ?

Back
Top Bottom