In the Spirit of NAMM Anouncements (FAS reactive load box)

Tim Pierce built a nice little cab room in his basement and runs a large amp selection thru it to great success for his very large client list, of course the main thing in that equation is Tim Pierce but the cab room is the other. A piece of gear that can replace a cab room is something I would be willing to pay for, but I still want a dedicated cab room.

Tim Pierce built a nice little cab room in his basement and runs a large amp selection thru it to great success for his very large client list, of course the main thing in that equation is Tim Pierce but the cab room is the other. A piece of gear that can replace a cab room is something I would be willing to pay for, but I still want a dedicated cab room.
That box hosting a load, cab and mic Sims, verb, eq isn't a cab room any more as any Torpedo or Fractal box.
And you already have everything to do that inside the Axe or your committee except the load.

I'm. Not gonna get into a deep conversation about the MI market or switchable impedance. Have dealt with those subjects long enough already :)
But yeah the Pierce cab bunker is awesome.
I did this with a closet in the past.

Come to think of it your right Ed, it is more of a bunker, but Tim somehow gets gold out of it. I've done a cost evaluation on building a cab room 26'x17'x10' with insulated concrete form walls and it wouldn't cost all that much if you happened to included it as part of new home construction from the outset. But if someone as accomplished as Tim Pierce can't swing that with his home then the rest of us should be so lucky.

I'm missing the point, I know, but why are Fractal entering this game? IMO, they have the absolute best solution to this problem...dump the amp entirely and buy an Axe FX.

Sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread. Nevertheless, great work guys, I'm sure it'll blow the competition away, but my days with amps and reactive load boxes are gone, I can't get enough of my Axe FX.

I'm missing the point, I know, but why are Fractal entering this game? IMO, they have the absolute best solution to this problem...dump the amp entirely and buy an Axe FX.

Sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread. Nevertheless, great work guys, I'm sure it'll blow the competition away, but my days with amps and reactive load boxes are gone, I can't get enough of my Axe FX.

Many Fractal member still love tube amps, i love them even when i know Fractal matches them perfectly, i still have more fun with a tube amp.

I was very excited about this Load box...until i saw the Universal Audio OX unit!

Many Fractal member still love tube amps, i love them even when i know Fractal matches them perfectly, i still have more fun with a tube amp.

I was very excited about this Load box...until i saw the Universal Audio OX unit!
I can respect that. I certainly have more fun with the Axe FX, but that's just me, I've never been happier - after chasing numerous tube amps for the best part of 20 years.

I can respect that. I certainly have more fun with the Axe FX, but that's just me, I've never been happier - after chasing numerous tube amps for the best part of 20 years.

Ohh yes, the money spent in that search... i have settle with the Bogner SHIVA, a BAdCat and a Suhr Badger 35. But last week i tested a very affordable Marshall, the DSL 40c and man, that combo has some serious tone on both channels, i mean real Marshall Tube growl. Probable one of the most fun Marshall amps i have tried in 20 years.

Any news on the LB-1. I would rather wait and get something better than what Two Notes offers, then again they might come out with something better.

Would love to know what avg soon to release time is. Been hanging on to my amps for a year since getting an AX8 just to see how the load box sounds.

Back
Top Bottom