Bug? Wah auto engages... too automatically

Jan Geerts

Experienced
after 7 attempts the transfer finally worked. I had a look in the menus and found that in some amps, the modeling mode was 2,01. After switching to latest, and noticing a definite improvement in that 3d quality I'm on about sometimes, the wah auto engages without me being near the expression pedal that's supposed to do that.

This happens on multiple patches. I'm mainly using the JTM 45 and Two Rock right now.

What is also strange is that one some patches said amps had 2,01 after the upgrade, and others latest.

Jan

Last edited:
Do you have auto engage enabled in the wah block? Also, are you plugging your expression pedal directly into the back of the Axe, or are you using a MIDI footcontroller like the MFC-101?

Auto engage was always on, but only since the last fw does it engage without me touching the pedal, which is connected to the MFC
Have you worked out why this happens? Happening to me on the Hook amp. Wah block coming on in Axe Edit when MFC is connected. Expression pedal when unplugged turns wah on, then when back on, it goes off. Have to keep on saving the preset again without the wah. It's set to auto engage and works flawlessly on other patches. Strange!!!

Back
Top Bottom