Suhr Badger 18 vs Fractal Badger 18 Emulation

Nice - They sound almost identical. I think, I hear differences during the SRV riffs and maybe also the volume knob down tests, but I have no idea, which is which - or even which is better, they are just the tiniest bit different.

Nice - They sound almost identical. I think, I hear differences during the SRV riffs and maybe also the volume knob down tests, but I have no idea, which is which - or even which is better, they are just the tiniest bit different.

Yeah, the sound you hear is the recorded sound in protools, i was monitoring it loud, so the differences i hear the next day from the PT recording had a slight volume variation, i did not edit anything so the sound is as recorded.

I love the Badgers, best amps i have ever owned, having them sound that good in the AX8 its such a joy.

Great video! they sound almost the same to me, I've found the most differences in the part where you were using the high setting of the Koko boost but both real amp and AX8 sounded great. Nice sounding telecaster, what pickups are you using?

Thanks for the preset!

Great video! they sound almost the same to me, I've found the most differences in the part where you were using the high setting of the Koko boost but both real amp and AX8 sounded great. Nice sounding telecaster, what pickups are you using?

Thanks for the preset!

Thanks. Its an old Japanese Telecaster with a custom Warmoth Wengue neck, original bridge pickup and two Suhr V70s on the neck and middle.

Nice video and comparison. To my ears whichever is the AX8, or the real thing is so close that it made me say "THAT'S why I finally went with Fractal" - and of course, I wish I would have made the jump a long time ago!

Thanks for taking the time to do this!

Fantastic vidéo.
Many thanks for sharing.
There is probably some differences, but for me it demonstrates how good is the axe FX as a versatile modeler

Back
Top Bottom