AX8 V8.02 Released!

With new firmware it is always a surprise to find a amp that just didn't do anything for me before but now just has a certain vibe/mojo that just makes it easy to get lost in playing. Time well spent.

May have been ear fatigue or whatever before but now the Citrus Lead (16-4) just sounds awesome.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Digging the new factory presets guys, the Fender's in particular are doing it for me in all new ways.

I did notice that factory preset 6-2 "Plexi 100W Treble" is using the 1987 (50W) model and not the 1959 (100W) when I open it though.

Awesome! Just in time before my brand new Friedman ASM-12 arrives! :D
I think I will not be eating or sleeping for a while...

I just took out my AX8 and ASM-12 for the first time to a rehearsal and LOVED it. Was awesome to hear everything in a 'real world' situation rather than just at home. Awesome combination. I will say though, and people mentioned it out here - the ASM-12 is a beast as far as weight goes.

Fixed bug where presets that use a User Cab(s) and were saved under earlier firmware versions might have the incorrect User Cab(s) assigned when recalled on later firmware.
Can you confirm how this works?
I had one preset come up with cabs u001 on both sides, but that's not what it was before.
Fractool thinks it uses f185, which didn't exist before so I don't trust that data source.

I've only checked my main presets and 7/8 where were I expected them to be, but one was off as per above.

Back
Top Bottom